Overall word count: 51,984
Overall fic(let)s written: 50
Overall fandoms written for: 5-10, depending on how broad your definition of the DCU is.
! = Fic comes with Warning
Bold = Author's faves.
Batman / DCU
1. When the wine is gone: Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy (T; 250 words; 01 January 2016)
"Don't tell me you've been fishing the fruit out of the punch bowl already."
2. the jail itself can make a scenery: Harley/Ivy (T; 250 words; 07 January 2016)
"If I'd known we'd end up here," Harley vents her annoyance, clinging to the bars like a white-faced capuchin. "I'd have dressed for the occasion."
3. between, but needing two worlds: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 05 March 2016)
DC Comics, Harley/Ivy, "I borrowed your sweater." @ femslashbb + "Married/Domestic AU" @ femslash100.
On the topic of chores: I got you, babe.
4. shifting the furniture of the mind: Harley/Jonathan (T; 500 words; 01 March 2016)
#146 "coming out" @ comicdrabbles + "Gender Swap" @ tropebingo.
Epiphany (definition), or: Love is love. It transcends everything.
5. confused actions of the moment: Harley/Jonathan (T; 500 words; 27 April 2016)
#149 "barricade" @ comicdrabbles
Harley wonders if Jonny has ever had moments of doubts, moments when his sexuality wasn't as absent as he thought it should be.
6. ravish or restrain me: Harley/Ivy (M; 1,234 words; 03 July 2016)
"Batman, Ivy/Harley, vines" @ femslash-today's porn battle
7. I never, never seen you look so good: Harley/Ivy (M; 1,013 words; 05 July 2016)
"Dc Comics, Harley/Ivy, garden" @ femslash-today's porn battle.
8. you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please: Harley/Ivy (G; 250+250 words; 06 + 28 July 2016)
"This time she came prepared for their time in the jungle. She even created a mixtape for the occasion.
10. I get a "D" for Disappointment: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 22 August 2016)
Ivy does not want to support Harley's junk food habit, but can't deny her girlfriend.
11. this procedure requires no swag or goody bags: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 18 September 2016)
"Hey, Pam-a-lamb, check out my new wig," Harley calls as she enters the living room stark-naked but for long ginger tresses falling over her breasts.
12. of golden figures that breathe like mountains do: Harley/Ivy (T; 250 words; 24 September 2016)
Harley knows how to draw attention because when she begins her gymnastics routine, Ivy forgets all about fertilizing her orchids.
13. Jeans are the look of tight: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 24 December 2016)
Harley and sartorial trouble.
14. You have to be odd to be number one: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 08 March 2016)
"DC, Harley/Ivy, braiding each others hair" @ femslashbb + "High School AU" @ femslash100.
With the class president elections coming up, Pammy can be a little too preoccupied to pay attention to her girlfriend.
15. Ein Elephant im Nadelöhr: Harley/Croc (E; 1,875 words; 15 March 2016)
"Size queens" @ rounds_of_kink.
Harley has a proposition to make: her booty for his muscle.
Justice League (comics)
16. a fabulous tangle of hiding and recognition: Harley/Emily Sung (G; 250 words; 02 October 2016)
Harley's makeup artist embodies the role she's spent most of her career perfecting. She needs to study her.
17. I think you're gonna feel like you belong: Harley/Emily Sung (G; 250 words; 05 October 2016)
Harley just loves spooking the newcomers.
Batman: The Animated Series
18. The Anatomy of Laughter: Bruce/Harley (G; 280 words; 18 March 2016)
For doreyg via 3sentencefic + "A Thing About You" @ 1_million_words.
The sound of his laughter suffuses her with lightness and warmth.
19. I'd prefer you didn't think I'm cute: Baby Doll/Harley (G; 250 words; 08 June 2016)
"Wow," Harley marvels as Baby Doll steps out of the changing booth in a houndstooth dress with long blousy arms, "you look really pretty."
20. Seeds I plant will grow: Harley/Ivy (G; 250 words; 18 June 2016)
Ivy has developed a taste for motherhood and Harley is amazed by the outcome of her research.
21. This is the love that now invents my fear: Baby Doll/Harley (T; 250 words; 01 July 2016)
Harley is hyper-aware of how Mary's intellect, her wit - everything that make her who she is - is fatally attractive to her.
22. She insists she is only hungry: Baby Doll/Harley (T; 250 words; 28 August 2016)
"Sorry I just up and left, but I heard the ice cream van jingling outside."
Batman: Arkham Knight
23. it's a fine line between love and death: Harley Quinn/Christina Bell (T)
Keeping it together as boss lady is tough going and not really what Harley needs.
23.1 "BDSM" AU @ femslash100 + "Care's an Enemy to Life" @ genprompt_bingo (250 words; 21 Feb 2016)
23.2 "BDSM" AU @ femslash100 + "Pain" @ genprompt_bingo (250 words; 26 Feb 2016)
24. A new principle of social awkwardness: Harley/Christina (G; 2,040 words; 29 February 2016)
"Meet Cute" @ femslashbb + "Office" @ ladiesbingo.
That "I saw you trying to hit the 'door close' button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every single button to make you later for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what to say other than 'you started it'" AU
25. there is no I in together, but a gt to her: Christina/Harley (T; 250 words; 06 April 2016)
"Author's Choice AU" @ femslash100
The "You need to not sidle up to me and whisper in my ear. Like, people are starting to talk… and… oh, who am I kidding. Please proceed." AU
26. she truly believes the lies: Christina/Harley (T; 2,450 words; 30 April 2016)
"Fake Relationship" @ femslashbb
Nearly a year after their breakup, Harley is forced to contact her ex Christina with a special request: to pretend to be her girlfriend once more.
27. Fingers to the head, pointed like a gun: Harley, Jason (M; 4,363 words; 01 October 2016)
There are sightings of the Red Hood alongside Harley Quinn, making a name for himself in Gotham's underground. Dick seems to always be one step behind, egged on by Oracle's words in his ear: "Jason's alive, Dick. He's in pain. You have to bring him home."
Chapter 1: After everything that's went down, Harley has lost her reason to live. Until a new one falls right into her lap.
28. First make the sun in private shine: Rukia, Byakuya/Renji (G; 2,444 words; 21 August 2016)
Rukia may be married to Renji, but it's not like everyone thinks.
29. How you played your part has got you here : Kanda/Lavi (T; 2,050 words; 13 June 2016)
Lavi has only himself to thank for ending up at the tip of Yuu's blade again.
30. shine on forever: Fou/Roufa (T; 250 words; 02 July 2016)
Rohfa knows nothing of the horrors that have happened here, and Fo intends to keep it that way.
31. I look at you and it is like my throat being cut: Harley/Ivy (T; 250 words; 02 January 2016)
After many hours of sitting her butt sore, Harley can no longer hold out and drags them into a hotel for the night.
31. I am an emotional nightmare: Negasonic/Angel Dust (T; 1,280 words; 27 January 2016)
Negasonic has a crush and it's driving her nuts.
32. I expected more from you: Negasonic/Angel Dust (G; 250 words; 27 August 2016)
This is definitely not how Negasonic has pictured Angel would live.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
33. Caught a lightweight lightning seed: Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy (G; 250 words; 04 January 2016)
Okay, if Ivy's not up for some hootin' and lootin', Harley can very well entertain herself. She already has a new playmate in mind.
34. Love is a Many-Splintered Thing: Harley Quinn/Shazam (T; 4k words; 30 January 2016)
Harley never expected Shazzy to love her back, yet it sure would have been nice. Takes place at the end of Year 4.
35. a handmade basket case: Dinah/Harley (T; 250 words; 03 April 2016)
Everything's so wide and open after she's spent days crawling up the walls of her six-by-nine.
36. The final kiss of a lover's fist: Kate Kane + Harley Quinn (T; 1,255 words; 28 May 2016)
Kate receives a distress call from an old ally – one who had turned rogue during the last year of their battle against Superman.
37. anger steeped in love: Dinah/Harley (E; 1,204 words; 04 July 2016)
There's nothing like a little mayhem to set her mind aright.
38. With eyes fixed on tomorrow: Harley/Kate (T; 1,555 words; 04 July 2016)
Even with Superman gone, the Regime still isn't crumbling. But within the Insurgence, new bonds are tightening.
39. As if there could be a world of innocence: Harley/Kate (G; 250 words; 01 September 2016)
"Ever thought about what you're gonna do once all this is over?"
40. a quick-fix change of regimes: Harley/Kate (G; 250 words; 27 September 2016)
"For the last time, Harley, I'm not letting you turn an innocent kid just because you want to be a mother."
41. borne by a breeze off Mount Parnassus: Harley/Diana (G; 250 words; 28 September 2016)
Harley really has to rein in her excitement as her hand-shaking round in the locker room brings her face to face with her hero, the Amazon Warrior Princess.
42. touch and interrupt me: Harley/Kate (M; 250 words; 03 October 2016)
Harley's been waiting for a delivery, but it turns out her neighbor received it. And accidentally opened it. Well, this is embarrassing.
43. digging out stumps of old resentments: Harley/Kate (G; 250 words; 04 October 2016)
A rather unusual woman seeks out Kate for her investigative skills.
The Raven Cycle
44. Something's got me and I just can't seem to choose: Ronan/Kavinsky (T; 1,250 words; 13 November 2016)
"You know where you can keep an even better eye on me, Lynch?" he asks. Ronan ignores the tickle of warm breath against the shell of his ear and empties his shot glass. "On the dancefloor. Come on, dance with me."
Or, the one in which Ronan doesn't dance with K. Because obviously.
46. Hidden here below the fracture: Kavinsky/Ronan, Kavinsky/Prokopenko (M; 3,278 words; 28 December 2016)
Irritation lurks at the other end of his high, not inspiration.
Or, the one in which K tries to banish Lynch from his head. Through art. And fails.
Suicide Squad (2016)
47. I dance like I've got diamonds: Harley Quinn/Joker (M; 7.6k words; 24 January 2016)
When temptation comes a-knocking, Harley has to decide how important her moral integrity is.
48. You're my escape from this messed-up place: Joker/Harley (E!; 3,725 words; 14 August 2016)
I love you the way I knife loves a heart, the way a bomb loves a crowd, the way your mother warned you about, essentially.
49. only madness knows my name: Joker/Harley
Harley's rotting in her cell, wondering what became of her puddin'.
49.1 Never let me sleep (G; 100 words; 16 August 2016)
49.2 Where is the sense in these desperate dreams? (T; 100 words; 18 August 2016)
49.3 Ticking away from the ones we love (T; 100 words; 20 August 2016)
50. Mochi and Rice, and All Things Nice: Harley/Tatsu (G; 250 words; 20 September 2016)
In which Harley decides to do something nice for Tatsu, just because she can.