Word count: 5,335
! = Fic comes with Warning
Bold = Author's faves.
Batman: Arkham Knight
1. Fingers to the head, pointed like a gun: Harley, Jason (M; 4,363 words; 01 October 2016)
There are sightings of the Red Hood alongside Harley Quinn, making a name for himself in Gotham's underground. Dick seems to always be one step behind, egged on by Oracle's words in his ear: "Jason's alive, Dick. He's in pain. You have to bring him home."
Chapter 1: After everything that's went down, Harley has lost her reason to live. Until a new one falls right into her lap.
1. a fabulous tangle of hiding and recognition: Harley/Emily Sung (G; 250 words; 02 October 2016)
Harley's makeup artist embodies the role she's spent most of her career perfecting. She needs to study her.
2. I think you're gonna feel like you belong: Harley/Emily Sung (G; 250 words; 05 October 2016)
Harley just loves spooking the newcomers.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
1. touch and interrupt me: Harley/Kate (M; 250 words; 03 October 2016)
Harley's been waiting for a delivery, but it turns out her neighbor received it. And accidentally opened it. Well, this is embarrassing.
2. digging out stumps of old resentments: Harley/Kate (G; 250 words; 04 October 2016)
A rather unusual woman seeks out Kate for her investigative skills.